If you’re like most people, you use your email account for work, personal correspondence, and more. And if you use Naver.com as your primary email provider, it’s probably easy for you to access your account from any computer or mobile device.
In this blog post, we’ll show you how to access your Naver.com email account using IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol). IMAP is a secure protocol that allows you to keep all of your emails in one place so that you can access them easily no matter where you are. Plus, it’s perfect for when you need to send large files.
How to open a Naver.com email account
Naver.com is one of the most popular online services in Korea. With its email service, you can access your emails even when you’re not online.
To open a Naver.com email account, follow these steps:
1. Go to https://mail.naver.com/.
2. Click “New Account.”
3. Enter your desired username and password and click “Create Account.”
4. You’ll be redirected to the login screen. Type in your username and password and click “Log In.”
How to configure your email client to use IMAP
There are a few different ways to configure your email client to use IMAP. One way is to go into your email account settings and look for the IMAP section. You can also try searching for “imap” in your email client’s search bar. Once you’ve found the IMAP setting, you’ll need to set up your account information. You’ll need your username (username) and password (password).
You can also set up options like whether or not your account will be encrypted, how large of a mailbox you want, and more. Once you’ve set up your account, you’ll need to configure your email client to use IMAP. Generally, this means opening up the mail settings menu and navigating to the “IMAP” tab.
From here, you’ll need to enter in your username and password and select which server(s) you want to connect to. You can also decide how large of a mailbox you want; by default, Gmail will allow 10 emails per folder per day. After configuring your email client, you should be able to access your Naver.com email account using IMAP!
How to log in to your Naver.com email account
If you have a Gmail account, you can log in and access your emails using IMAP.
1. On your computer, open Gmail.com.
2. In the top right corner of the main screen, click Log into your Google Account.
3. If you have two-factor authentication enabled, enter your password and click Sign in. (If you don’t have two-factor authentication enabled, skip to step 6.)
4. Enter your email address and password in the appropriate fields and click Next. (If you don’t have a Gmail account or don’t remember your password, see steps 5 through 9 for other options.)
5. If you’re having trouble logging in because you don’t have an associated Google account or because you forgot your password, see steps 10 through 14 for different ways to get started with Naver email accounts if you don’t already have one.
6. Click Finish and sign in.
7. You’ll see something like this: Your mail is now synced with the new server (IMAP service). To read or respond to messages, open IMAP message composer at imap://IMAP_SERVER_IP/MESSAGES/. Note: If your server is not running IMAP, then no messages will appear there until you configure it as an IMAP server (see steps 16 through 20). 8. (Optional) If necessary troubleshoot an issue with syncing mail
How to access your mail from other devices
If you’re using a desktop or laptop computer to access your Naver.com email account, you can connect to the IMAP server by following these steps:
1. Open your web browser and go to http://mail.naver.com/imap/.
2. Sign in with your username and password.
3. In the mailbox list, select “Naver IMAP”.
4. If you have more than one email account on Naver.com, select the account you want to use from the drop-down menu next to “IMAP server”.
5. Choose a mail folder that will hold your incoming emails (usually “Inbox”).
6. Click the “login” button below the list of folders, and enter your username and password in the fields that appear.
7. Your emails will start arriving in your Inbox!
How to reset your password
If you have forgotten your password, or if you have changed it and cannot remember the new one, here is how to reset it.
Log into your Naver.com account at https://mail.naver.com/.Click on the “My Account” button in the top right corner of the page. In the pop-up window that opens, click on “Edit Profile”. Under “Personal Information”, enter your email address and password in the appropriate fields and click on the “Update Profile” button. If everything goes correctly, you will be redirected to a confirmation page with a message stating that your password has been successfully updated.
How to unsubscribe from email notifications
If you would like to unsubscribe from email notifications, please follow these steps:
First, open your Naver.com email account using IMAP. (IMAP is the default mail system in most web browsers.)
Second, locate the “subscriptions” header and click on the “Unsubscribe” link. (If you do not see this header, your email account may not be set up using IMAP.)
In the unsubscribe message that appears, type in your login information for your Naver.com email account and click on the “Unsubscribe” button.