www. kuthira.com Traffic Analytics & Market Share – SimilarWeb

0

Introduction

kuthira.com is a website that provides traffic analytics and market share data for websites. The website is operated by SimilarWeb Ltd., a company that provides marketing intelligence and insights for businesses. The website has a global rank of 3,759,837 and a rank of 1,872,325 in the United States. The site has an estimated worth of $ 8,640.00 and receives an estimated 1,296 unique visitors per day. kuthira.com traffic analytics & market share similarweb

Www.kuthira.com Traffic Overview

www.kuthira.com is a website that offers a variety of content including articles, videos, and infographics on a variety of topics. The website has a clean design and is easy to navigate. The site has a global rank of 5,849,743 with a country rank of 938,965 in the United States.

According to SimilarWeb, the site has approximately 2.92 million monthly visitors with each visitor spending an average of 3:55 minutes on the site. The majority of traffic to www.kuthira.com comes from direct traffic followed by referrals from other websites. The top countries that generate traffic to www.kuthira.com are the United States, India, and Pakistan.

Www.kuthira.com Top 5 Countries

1. India
2. Pakistan
3. Nigeria
4. Bangladesh
5. the United States

Www.kuthira.com Share of Voice

According to SimilarWeb, www.kuthira.com has a 0.23% share of voice in the United States. This means that out of all of the websites in the world, www.kuthira.com ranks 23rd in terms of traffic. However, this does not mean that www.kuthira.com is the 23rd most popular website in the United States – it simply means that it has less traffic than 22 other websites and more traffic than 755,759 other websites.

Competitors to Www.kuthira.com

Competitors to www.kuthira.com include:

www.puthira.com – Puthira is a social networking site for connecting with friends and family online. It has many of the same features as www.kuthira.com, but with a focus on privacy and security.

www. kuthira.com (3)

www.muktha.com – Muktha is another social networking site that allows users to connect with friends and family online. It has a similar interface to www.kuthira.com, but with more emphasis on user-generated content such as photos and videos.

www.thirumathi.com – Thirumathi is a social networking site geared towards women of all ages. It offers features such as chat, forums, groups, and private messaging that allow users to connect with each other on a variety of topics related to women’s interests.

Conclusion

www.kuthira.com is a website that offers traffic analytics and market share information. The site has a global rank of 3,874,737 and a US rank of 1,194,737. The site is popular in the United States and receives an average of 921 unique visitors per day. The majority of the site’s traffic comes from organic search (90%), with the remaining 10% coming from direct traffic and referrals.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.