All eyes are on Frenzi right now. It allows you to discover new video content and share it with your friends and colleagues. A social cum streaming platform all in one place, if you will.
Many OTT platforms are available now, including American and worldwide platforms like Netflix and Disney+, as well as a number of Indian and local platforms like Sonyliv, Voot, and Zee5.
More to Read:
- Walmart Plans to Hire More Than 50,000 Employees as Part of a New Corporate Expansion
- Everything We Know About The Silhouette Challenge In Tiktok
- Death Stranding Director’s Cut: Release Date Set For 30th March!
Therefore, it is becoming increasingly difficult for viewers to find the right content and to keep on subscribing to all the new platforms again and again. To mitigate this problem, the Frenzy app has been introduced to Indian audiences and viewers.
More information on the Frenzi app
- More than 60 OTT platforms are supported by Frenzi, making it simple to choose the correct content.
- In order to find out where they may legally watch movies and TV shows, it gives them a personalised map.
- Your friends’ interests can be useful in determining what to watch.
- A single, personalised recommendation is provided by Frenzy.
- AI-based content recommendations are offered.
- Frenzy points, which can be used for OTT platform subscriptions, can be earned this way.
- As you broadcast, connect, and share with others, you can earn Frenzy points and incentives.
- If you need assistance in another language, Frenzy has you covered.
- On this platform, you can also become a micro-influencer.
Balakrishna Hari Singh is the developer of the Frenzi app. In addition to being the company’s founder and CEO, he is also a co-owner.
This app has been downloaded over a million times from Google Play alone, and it has proved to be a valuable tool for finding OTT material quickly.
The software is straightforward to use and understand. In addition to earning Frenzy points, which can be redeemed for OTT platform subscriptions, users enjoy this app. It has a 2.3 rating on Google Play and a 3.7 rating on the App Store..