Is the Voyager App not functioning for you today? Are you unable to log into your account and would like to know how to resolve the issue, as well as how to monitor the app’s status and when it will be available again? You’ve come to the correct place.
Is the Voyager Crypto App down today?
The Voyager App is one of the most straightforward ways to enter the Cryptocurrency market.
This online Crypto platform allows you to invest in more than 60 different Crypto assets right from your phone.
Read More: Mpl Game App: How to Download?
New users can sign up in seconds and begin trading crypto in under three minutes.
One of the most interesting features of this application is Auto Invest, which invests your money automatically in the currency of your choice over a predetermined time frame. It also has a 10% APR and no commission trading.
Here are a few more significant features that consumers will like in this app:
- Users can instantly open a Crypto trading account. Sign up for a new account, link your bank account, log in to your freshly formed account, and you’re ready to invest or trade.
- Interest in the Digital CryptoCurrency you’re holding is offered. They are now offering interest on 20+ top assets at the time of writing this post.
- You can use it not only for trade, but also to pay anyone who accepts payments in digital currencies.
- Your money will be invested in automation using the auto invest capabilities. You can activate this and set the frequency to Daily, Monthly, Weekly, or Payday if you wish.
- You can track your gains with a portfolio monitoring tool. Using charts and graphs, you can observe how your portfolio is performing in real time.
You can get the app from the Android and iOS app stores.
If you’re having problems with this app, such as being unable to login, loading pages, or having intermittent connectivity troubles, you’ve come to the correct spot.
Here, we’ll discuss the reasons of these problems and how to resolve them on your phone.
What’s wrong with my Voyager App?
The answer to this question is complicated by a number of factors.
- Recent upgrades may contain flaws that cause you problems.
- The App will not work on your phone.
- Your internet connection may be the source of the issue.
- Voyager Server difficulties are causing troubles for all users.
- The server may be undergoing routine maintenance; however, in such circumstances, users are notified ahead of time.
This investment app may not be working on your phone for a variety of reasons.
You don’t always need to know the core cause. That’s fine since we’re here to solve some of the most prevalent problems.
How to resolve problems with the Voyager App
There are many different types of Voyager App issues, but we can divide them into three groups:
- Issues that are specific to your device
- Server-related issues—Even if you’re confident there’s nothing wrong with your internet, there’s server maintenance going on or you’re having some kind of connectivity problem.
- Bugs and Glitches– There could be numerous strange bugs, glitches, and UI difficulties. They don’t always make the app unresponsive, but they can be annoying.
Resolve device-related problems
If the issue is limited to your phone-
- Hold your finger on the Voyager App icon.
- Select App Info.
- Select “storage uses.”
- Now Remove all data and history. Remember that selecting this option will reset the app and need you to log in to your account again.
- Restart your phone, then go to the Voyager Login Page and log in to your account.