Odisha KALIA Yojana beneficiary list 2022 first, second, and third names will be discussed here. What is the Kalia Yojana, and who is eligible for it? When and how to apply online; the benefits; and how to keep track of your application status.
What Does Odisha Mean? Kalia Yojana Is a Government Initiative
According to the Odisha Kalia Yojana, India’s central government provides a similar program for farmers.
Only farmers in the state of Odisha are eligible for the Kalia Scheme. The state government has launched a farmer welfare program to improve the lives of farmers and provide them with financial assistance. Farmers who qualify for this program will receive financial assistance in the amount of Rs. 4000 rs. as well as Rs. 6000 rs. from the federal government.
As an added benefit, a farmer in need of assistance will be able to take advantage of an interest-free loan for farming.
There Are Many Advantages to Using Odisha Kalia
Farmers in the state of Odisha will receive financial assistance from the Odisha Kalia Yojana of the state government.
One thing to keep in mind is that farmers will also receive 6,000 rupees a year from the central government, bringing the total benefit to rs 10000 a year. This is the primary advantage of the plan, but the advantages don’t end there.
All of this scheme’s other features can be found in the following sections:
- A total of Rupees 10,000 will be paid out to farmers each year in installments.
- If the need arises, eligible farmers will be able to apply for interest-free loans.
- Farmers can get crop insurance under the PM Fasal Bima Yojana to protect their income in the event of natural disasters.
- There will be a life insurance policy of Rs 2 lakh a year. Farmers can take advantage of it at a nominal rate of Rs 330, on which the Odisha government will pay 165 Rupees.
- Farmers can obtain a loan of 50,000 rupees with no fees or interest.
- Farmers’ incomes will rise, and agricultural output will be maintained. Regular farmer income translates into the rapid expansion of the agriculture industry.
Criteria for Eligibility
Farmers participating in the Kalia Scheme must meet a few criteria established by the Odisha government.
You must meet the following eligibility requirements to apply for the Odisha Kalia Yojana:-
- To be eligible, a farmer must be a long-term resident of the state of Odisha.
- To demonstrate that they are living below the poverty line, the applicant must present a ration card.
- This program is not open to farmers employed by PSUs or the federal government.
- A bank account is required for the applicant.
- This program is open to both landowners and landless farmers.
You can apply for this Farmer’s welfare program if you meet the Kalia Yojana eligibility requirements.
Requirements for Submitting an Application and Supporting Documentation
Documents required for Kalia Yojana applications are listed below:
- Your farm’s land ownership papers should be in your possession.
- A government-issued proof of income.
- Passbook for the bank.
- Proof of Identity: Aadhaar Card/Voter ID Card/Licence.
Whichever One of the Following Applies to You
- If you own a farm of your own
- An official document of the land’s ownership.
- A landless farmer can benefit from this
For the Odisha Kalia Yojana Application Form 2022, please see the instructions below
Before submitting an online application for the Odisha Kalia Yojana, all applicants must meet the eligibility requirements and provide the required documentation.
If you want to register for Odisha Kalia Yojana’s online registration, follow the registration process.
Process of Registering Online
The Kalia Scheme’s official website has been launched by the Odisha government.
Step-by-step instructions are provided for your convenience:
- Begin by visiting the official website via a web browser.
- Sign up as a new user on the site.
- Complete the form to the best of your ability.
- Do not forget to upload all the required documents.
- Kalia Yojana Grievance Application Form can be downloaded online.
This form can be used to file an appeal, request a voluntary refund, and apply for a new account.
Here’s How to Submit a Complaint About the Program Online
To begin, click on this link.
- Keep a digital copy of all of the documents listed above.
- When you get to the bottom of the page, click “Proceed” to continue.
- You’ll be prompted to “Do you want to file a Grievance” on the following page.
- If you intend to file a complaint, select “yes” in the box provided.
- Input your Aadhaar card number and any additional details there to complete the process.
- Upload a digital or scanned copy of all of the required documents to that location.
- Finally, click the “submit” button.
To file a grievance online, use the Kalia Yojana grievance form.
Tracking the Kalia Yojana Application’s progress is simple. SMS alerts are also used to keep applicants updated on the status of their applications.
To find out if your application for the Odisha Kalia Scheme has been received, please follow the steps outlined below: To begin, you’ll need to visit the Kalia.Odisha.Gov.In website.
The “Online Grievance Application Form” can be found on the homepage. You’ll find a link labeled “Track your application” on the following page that loads. Here, you’ll need to enter the token number you received while completing the registration process before continuing.
It is possible to do so in this manner. There are also forms for requesting a refund, among other things.
Beneficiaries of the Kalia Yojana in 2022
Odisha’s state government has launched a program called Kalia, which stands for Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation, to help farmers. This program is open to both landowners and non-land owners, including cultivators, croppers, and agricultural laborers.