The EA Desktop App is a game launcher that works similarly to Steam and Origin, allowing you to play any of the available EA games on your Windows or Mac computer. You can not only Download Games after downloading and installing this software.
This app is presently in beta and will soon be available to replace Origin.
Guide to EA Desktop Apps
EA Desktop App is the official desktop gaming client for EA Games, which is available for Windows 10 machines. This app was previously called as ORIGIN, however it will be rebranded and given a new look.
Read more : Savings on My Oil. Four Ways to Save Money on Gas While Driving, Ranging From Driving Habits to Manoeuvring Techniques
Download EA Desktop Ap
With this Desktop software, gamers may download, upload, and access games on their PC more effortlessly and quickly. It was still in Beta Phase when I wrote this post. All gamers who want to try out the app before the official launch can do so in the beta.
Installing the EA Desktop App
If you want to download the EA App on your Windows PC, these are the steps you need to take:
- Follow this link to the official Beta Release Page.
- In the header portion, there is a large red Download button.
- To get the installation file, click the Download Button.
- After downloading the file to your computer/laptop/PC, right-click on it and select open.
- This will take you to the installation page.
- You will be redirected to a new window.
- You can customise this installation by selecting View install or selecting Let’s go to begin installation.
- The downloading of a few files will take some time.
- The restart will necessitate proper performance.
You can use your EA Account to log in once the software has been correctly installed on your PC. You can then download, update, and play any of the EA titles you’ve purchased from there.
EA Desktop Uninstall
You installed this desktop client, but you don’t want to use it anymore.If you wish to remove EA Desktop from your computer, follow the steps below.
This is how it’s done:
- Click on the Windows search bar or press Windows+S.
- “Add or Remove Programs” should be found.
- You will be able to access the Apps and Features page.
- Choose EA Desktop after searching for “EA” there.
- To remove App, click the uninstall option.
- A second dialogue box will appear, and you should click uninstall once more.
- Completely delete the software from your computer by rebooting it.
How to Remove Games from the EA Launcher
This desktop application is primarily intended for installing and updating games without the use of a third-party launcher.
If you installed a game via this method and no longer want that game on your computer, you can uninstall it. Many users complain that this feature isn’t available, although it is. It exists, but it is concealed. This is due to the fact that this launcher is still in beta and so has not yet been fully deployed.
However, here’s how to use it to uninstall games:
- Go to the Collection option, where you will discover the App’s start screen.
- You’ll be able to see all of the Games you’ve installed and played in one place.
- There are three dots directly next to the Game name.
- When you click on those dots, you’ll get an option to uninstall that specific game.
- To delete the game from your computer, select uninstall and follow the on-screen instructions.
Origin vs. EA Desktop
EA already has a game launcher called Origin for all of its games.
Origin is already available for Windows PC download. However, many gamers who utilise Origin have complained that it is slow, unwieldy, and frequently malfunctions. Many customers choose to utilise different launchers to access their purchased EA Games.
One of the key reasons why Electronic Arts is releasing this new PC client is because of this. This desktop application is merely a substitute for Origin. Electronic Arts will rebrand the Origin programme as EA Desktop, according to reports.
Not Working EA Desktop App
This desktop application is now at the Beta stage, which means it is complete and ready to use. It also means it has a lot of flaws, missing features, and EA Desktop App Crashing, EA Desktop App Launching at Inconvenient Times, and Can’t Download or Install Games. You must keep this in mind when downloading this app from Ea.Com.
However, some of the recognised difficulties have solutions published on the official forum.