Do you want to purchase Safemoon using your trust wallet? But don’t know how? In this post, we’ll show you how to buy Safemoon using Pancakeswap and Binance Coin with or without a Trust wallet.
How to Purchase Safemoon Using Your Trust Wallet
Before moving to the trust wallet to purchase Safemoon, you must have a Binance or Binance currency account. Using a Decentralized Exchange platform like Pancakeswap is essential.
Of course, you must not only register an account but also purchase the Binance coins equivalent to the safe moon you want to buy.
After you’ve created a Binance account and purchased some coins, you’ll need to create a Trust wallet.
After that, you’ll need to move your Binance coins to your trust wallet.
You can trade BNB to Safemoon using the Pancakeswap from the trust wallet.
In other words, you must pass through four states.
- Create a Binance account and start buying coins with a safe moon value.
- Create an account for your trust wallet.
- BNB should be transferred to your trust wallet.
- Safemoon may be purchased with Binance coin and Pancakeswap.
So that’s how you’ll go about purchasing this cryptocurrency.
Isn’t it tedious?
Don’t worry, I’ll walk you through the process step-by-step on how to buy it with your smartphone.
How to Purchase Safemoon on Trust Wallet for iPhone and Android
You can buy safecoin if you already have trust wallet installed on your iOS iPhone or Android phone.Here’s a step-by-step instruction for you to follow:
- To begin, go to the signup page and create a Binance account.
- Purchase Binance Coins after completing your registration and verifying your Binance Account.
- Open your trust wallet and select the Smart Chain option.
- Choose Receive and make a note of your wallet address; you’ll need it later.
- To withdraw your Binance Coin, go to the Binance Coin withdrawal website. In the Recipient’s BND Address field, paste your Trust wallet address.
- Select Binance Smart Chain and click “Send.”
- It will take a while for coins to appear in your wallet.
- You’re ready to link Pancakeswap once you’ve got the funds in your wallet account.
- If the browser isn’t shown in your trust wallet, go to safari and input trust:/browser enable to enable it.
- It will start the dApp Browser. If it’s already turned on, select the browser.
- There, click on Pancakeswap and then connect (if you are not automatically connected).
- The page Pancakeswap will display. Click the gear button just to the right of the Exchange text.
- Fill in the blanks with 12%.
- Now type in the amount of BNB you want to convert.
- Copy 0x8076c74c5e3f5852037f31ff0093eeb8c8add8d3 from a selected currency.
- When safemoon appears and you’re certain everything is in order, press the swap button.
Safemoon will be added to your trust wallet if you followed the steps precisely.
How can I include Safemoon in my trust wallet?
You can add the safemoon to your wallet after successfully purchasing it from the crypto exchange.
The main website of this coin, Safemoon.Net, recommends the Trust wallet.
You can purchase this cryptocurrency by following the steps outlined above.
You can also transfer Safemoon from another wallet if you have it.
Choose Safemoon in your wallet app to transfer Safemoon from other crypto wallets to Trust.
Copy your address; here is where you’ll be sending your SM coins.
Safemoon is not available for purchase on Trust wallet.
In the trust wallet, the option to purchase safemoon isn’t immediately available.
You must complete all of the procedures outlined above in order to purchase it.
It will be added to your wallet once you have completed all of the processes and successfully purchased this cryptocurrency from the indicated decentralised exchange site.
Once you’ve purchased it, exchange it; it will take a while for it to appear in your wallet.
Also keep in mind that the exchanges will charge you fees in addition to the buying price.
How to Purchase Safemoon without Using a Trusted Wallet
Safemoon is one of the most popular cryptos, thanks to a return of 20,000 percent in a relatively short period of time earlier this year.
Believe again if you think this will be the most easily available currency.
Because it is not traded on major crypto exchanges, it is one of the most difficult currencies to acquire.
However, this does not rule out the possibility of purchasing it.
Just not from the well-known cryptocurrency exchanges.
On Pancakeswap, how do you get Safemoon?
Although Trust wallet is the preferred Crypto wallet for storing safemoon, this does not preclude you from using other wallets. You can buy it even if you don’t have a Trust wallet.
Of course, you’ll need a crypto wallet to store your cryptocurrency and pay for it.
Even a trust wallet, however, is linked to Pancakeswap.
You can also trade it with any other supported wallet directly from the Pancakeswap app.
If you want to go the Pancakeswap method, here’s how to get Safemoon on Pancakeswap:
- Visit the official Pancakeswap website at https://pancakeswap.finance/swap.
- Choose the Cryptocurrency that you wish to exchange for Safemoon.
- From the field, enter Ammount.
- In the field, type Safecoin.
- When a dialogue appears, select the I understand checkbox and then click the Continue button.
- The expected quantity of safemoon is now visible.
- Finally, click the connect wallet option to link the wallet you’ll be using to store and acquire cryptocurrency.
You can connect your Metamask, Walletconnect, MathWallet, TokenPocket, Binance Chain, Safepal, and Coin98 wallets with the Pancakeswap.
Please keep in mind that Pancakeswap is merely a platform for exchanging pancakes.
It will only convert one cryptocurrency to another; the currencies to be converted must already be in your wallet.
Safemoon is a cryptocurrency that can be purchased on Coinbase.
Safemoon is not available for purchase on Coinbase or other prominent exchanges.
On the official site, you can get a list of all the markets where it is offered.
The simplest and most popular method is to swap pancakes.
You only need a compatible wallet account to swap it for another cryptocurrency.