Here you can learn how to download the Sand App and buy sand online without using an official gateway right from your phone.
Andhra Pradesh’s government made a few adjustments to its sand policy and made it possible to buy sand online through a portal a few years ago, and now they’ve made a few more changes for consumers looking to buy sand in the state.
If you are looking for more information about the Sand Policy 2019, Sand.ap.gov.in app download, Online Sand Purchase, Ap online Sand Sales sand purchase in Ap, New Sand Policy, and Www.SandybyShg.Ap.gov.in, then you have come to the right place. I’ll show you how to buy sand online in this article. Highlights on the new AP sand policy 2019 from Sand.ap.gov.in and others
Download Sand for Android
Please notice that the Sand.ap.gov.in app Download Android Application is now unavailable due to the fact that it has not yet been released. However, if you wish to book sand online, whether for personal use or in bulk, you can go to the government web Sand.ap.gov.in. This portal is accessible from any device, including a mobile phone, a desktop computer, or a laptop computer. It’s both a mobile application and a website, so all you need is a browser to access it.
It’s both a mobile application and a website, so all you need is a browser to access it.
Sand Purchase in AP – For the Average Joe
If you wish to buy sand in Andhra Pradesh for general consumer usage, you can do so by following the steps outlined below. Simply follow my instructions and you will be able to buy from Online Sand Sales in AP.
- In the next tab of your Web browser, go to https://sand.ap.gov.in/CustomerRegistration.htm to access the official site.
- The registration website for Consumer Online Registration will open. If you’ve already registered, you can skip the sign-up process and log in using your existing credentials.
- You must first provide your cellphone number and then verify your mobile number with an OTP code throughout the registration procedure.
- You must enter your Aadhar number on the next tab.
- Once you’ve input your Aadhar number correctly, you’ll need to fill out your residential information and finally provide confirmation.
- Simply check the box next to I accept the terms and conditions and click the Register button.
- After you’ve received confirmation, you can go ahead and place an order for sand online.
Note: Your User ID will be your mobile number, so enter it in the User ID section the next time you want to log in to your account after signing up.
How to Order Sand in Bulk Online
If you are not a regular consumer and want to buy sand in bulk, you must follow this procedure. The preceding procedure, as I explained earlier in this piece, is only applicable to customers who do not wish to purchase a huge quantity of sand. If you’re a real estate developer, a private contractor, or someone who works in a similar profession, you might need to buy sand in bulk.
In that case, you must adhere to this procedure.
- To begin, go to the Firm Registration page at https://sand.ap.gov.in/FirmRegistration.htm and open it in a new tab in your browser.
- You had to input your cellphone number and verify it, as well as your Aadhaar number and current residence location.
- Once you’ve filled out all of the information, you’ll need to confirm it.
- You must also provide your GST number for verification purposes if you are a business or a customer who buys in bulk.
Stms.ap.gov.in App Download and Solutions are also available.
Login to the AP Sand Online Booking System
- Every day after 12 p.m., the Sand Online Booking will begin. You will not be able to place an order before 12 a.m.
- After you’ve successfully registered and been verified, you can begin using the AP Sand online booking system. Simply go to sand.ap.gov.in/GuestLogin.htm to do so.
- Enter your phone number and enter your OTP code to access the app.
- After you’ve logged in, you’ll be able to book.
- Once you’ve made your reservation online, you’ll need to obtain a copy of the order receipt in order to pick up your order from the Stockyard within three days.
- After you’ve downloaded the Sand App, you may track your order online.
- So now you’ve placed your purchase and booked it online. If you wish to know the status of your order, go to the Booking Option after logging in to the portal, and then click on Track your Order.
This option allows you to track your sand order online.