Download PDF Questionnaire for the NYC Doe Health Screening App The PDF Form for students/employees/guests are for the Covid-19 Screening, which is similar to the Home Depot Health Check App and the CPS Health Screener App for students. This article contains all of the information you need to know about the Health Screening Questionnaire and how to download or fill out the PDF form online.
Doe Health Screening App in New York City
Doe Health Screening App is a web application designed for all DOE employees, students, employee families, and even visitors who want to enter the DOE building must first complete the health screening.
You cannot enter the building unless you have completed the health screening provided by the facilities. This health test is not only valid once, but must be completed each time you visit.
Because the outcome of your screening, if you participate in it, will reset every midnight, making it mandatory to take the test on each new day. The results of the health screening will be sent to your phone or printed.
DOE employees and students who work and study at the facility can sign in using the official portal https://healthscreening.schools.nyc/. People who do not have the required ID for sign-in can use the portal’s Guest Screening option for health checkups.
Those who prefer to use a mobile application will be unable to download the NYC Doe Health Screening app for Android or Apple iOS iPhone and iPad. This web-based mobile application, on the other hand, is perfectly responsive to mobile phone screens. You can make this web page a standalone mobile web application by using the Browser’s Add to Home Screen option.
To use this web-based mobile app on your smartphone, follow the steps outlined below:
- To begin, use your smartphone’s web browser to navigate to https://healthscreening.schools.nyc/.
- The next feature I’ll mention isn’t available in all mobile browsers, so it’s best to use Google Chrome or Firefox for Android/iOS.
- Once on the site, click on the three dots in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- You will be presented with a plethora of options.
- Select “Add to Home Screen” from the drop-down menu.
The icon for the health screening. schools.NYC website will now be added to your phone’s home screen. When you click on that icon, you will be directed to the web page.
Doe Health Screening Questionnaire PDF for Students/Employees/Families
Sign-in is available on the official portal to complete Daily Screening.
There are two types of login options available on the web portal. The first is the sign-in option for DOE Employees and Students who have already registered and have a @schools.nyc.gov login id.
If you are not registered and are simply visiting the building for some reason, you can use the Guest Screening.
NYC DOE Health Screening Questionnaire
Regardless of the Login method, the following is the procedure for completing the Health Screening Form PDF Questionnaire online:
- Please go to https://healthscreening.schools.nyc/. using a browser on your computer/laptop or mobile phone
- If you are a registered user, such as a student or employee, you can simply click the sign-in button.
- If you haven’t already registered, click the “Guess Screening” button.
- Choose the appropriate option on the following page from I’m a Student, I’m a Visitor, I’m a Family Member, or I’m a non-DOE
- Staff/Contracted Provider.
- Fill in your first and last name.
- Enter your email address.
- You can enter your phone number, which is optional and can be left blank if desired.
- Select School or Facility, You’re Entering from the drop-down menu.
- If your building or school isn’t on the list, check the other checkbox right next to it and enter your name/address.
- Make a note of the floor number.
- Finally, click the Finish Daily Screening button.
- You will be directed to the page where you must begin answering the COVID-19 questions.
- Answer them truthfully, and then submit your screening.
Congratulations, you have successfully completed the NYC Doe Health Screening Form PDF online.