For months, there have been whispers about a fourth stimulus check, but no action has been taken. Even with a record 3 million signatures on a Change.org petition in favor of giving Americans $2,000 per month in stimulus money, no fourth stimulus is insight.
Are rising gasoline prices going to be the impetus for the government to finally provide Americans with a fourth stimulus check?
Gas prices have been climbing since Russia invaded Ukraine.
Americans require aid as they navigate economic and financial uncertainty.
Many people believe the stimulus funds have been depleted. Americans who qualified received three rounds of stimulus cheques, and that is where it will end.
Some argue that the one-time stimulus payments aided the economy, while others argue that they did not.
— HNGN (@HNGNcom) March 17, 2022
These states adopted their own stimulation control measures.
Some states, such as these, are getting inventive and putting together their own stimulus checks for people.
They include the following:
- Raises for local workers
- Bonuses to people who return to work
- Money paid to families with young children
- Bonuses to people who are currently unemployed
- Thank you payments to people who returned to the workforce during the pandemic
- Bonuses to people who filed for the Earned Income Tax Credit in 2019
- One-time bonuses to front line workers
- One-time unemployment bonuses to people who lost their job during the pandemic
Americans’ wallets are being squeezed as the economy struggles to recover, inflation brews, and workers return to their places of employment after years of working remotely.
- Truckers Should Avoid Making This Common Tax Blunder, According to a Tax Expert
- As Fresh Suggestions for the Child Tax Credit Are Put Forward, Poverty Is Becoming More Closely Tied to the Benefit
- The Internal Revenue Service Is Looking to Hire 1,000 People in Kansas City