PSPCL has invited applications from all the eligible candidates. Those who want to try their luck by applying for the latest vacancies posted by PSPCL can do so and recruitment process has started. For more details on the same, read the article till the end.
Apply Online For PSPCL Recruitment 2021, Also Check – Educational Qualification, Age Limit, and Other Details
Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd., in a recent recruitment advertisement has posted that they have 2632 vacant situations in the department for which they are conducting a recruitment process. All the candidates who wanted to serve at PSPCL, this is a wonderful chances for you all and try to grab it by any how. Important details for the recruitment are mentiond below, go through them.
Overview Of The Article
|Name Of The Organization||Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd (PSPCL)|
|Article Category||PSPCL Recruitment 2021|
|Advertisement No.||CRA 298/21|
|Online Registration Started From||June 10, 2021|
|Online Registration Ended On||June 30, 2021|
|Last Date To Submit Application Fees||July 05, 2021|
|Mode Of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Name Of Posts For Which Recruitment Process Is Being Conducted –
- Revenue Accountant – 18 Vacancies
- Clerk (Non-technical) – 549 Vacancies
- Junior Engineer/ Electrical – 75 Vacancies
- Assistant Lineman – 1700 Vacancies
- Assistant Sub-Station Attendant – 290 Vacancies
Age Limit To Apply
Candidates applying for the vacancies should fall under the age limit of 18 to 37 years as on 1/1/2021 and relaxation in age will be as per Govt. of Punjab instructions.
- Revenue Accountant – Candidate must have done full time B.Com with minimum 60% marks or full time M.Com with 50% marks or CA Inter or ICWAI Inter
- Clerk – Candidates applying must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized University/ Institute with mandatory computer knowledge with at least 120 hours course duration certificate
- Junior Engineer/Electrical – Candidate applying must have done a full time regular 3 or 4 years of diploma in Electrical and Electronics, Computer Science, IT Engineering with minimum marks of 60%
- Assistant Lineman – Candidate must have completed matriculation or equivalent and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in Lineman Trade
- Assistant Sub-Station Attendant – Candidate must have completed full time regular course in ITI/ Electrical/ Electrician/ Wireman with minimum 60% marks and 2 years apprenticeship experience in PSEB now PSPCL
Note :- Qualification of Punjabi is essential for all the posts. For this purpose, all the candidates must have passed Punjabi of at least Matriculation or its equivalent level upto last date of submission of online application.
For More, do refer to the official notification released by PSPCL – Click Here
Notice For Date Change – Click Here
Selected candidates shall be granted pay scales in accordance with Govt. of Punjab, Department of Finance (Finance Personnel-I Branch) letter no. 7/42/2020-5FPI/741-746, Chandigarh dated 17.07.2020.
- All Categories (except SC and person with disability) – Rs. 944 each
- SC Category – Rs. 590 each
- Person With Disability – Rs. 590 each
How To Apply For PSPCL Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of PSPCL i.e., pspcl.in
- In the home page, you will find the link ‘Recruitment’, click on it
- Another page will be display where you will see advertisement link for the post, click on it
- Now you will be directed to a page, where you will be provided with the link to apply online, click on it
- Now application form will be displayed on your screen
- Fill all the credentials carefully and make payment
- Now your form is submitted
- Take a print out of it for future references
Note : Only online mode of application will be accepted. Applications sent from any other mode will be rejected.