Cricket IPL

30th April KXIP VS RCB Match Prediction – Who Will Win Bhavishyavani?

The fever of IPL has taken over all the people of India. It has been more than 20 days since the 14th edition of IPL came out and the vibe is still stagnant.

The Match between KXIP VS RCB has been scheduled for 30th April. This match is going to take place at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad. The predictions of the match have been stated in this article. To know more, keep scrolling.

Source: amarujala.com

KXIP VS RCB MATCH PREDICTION: The Previous Clashes

To make the prediction stronger, the clashes in the previous matches should be considered. If we consider both the teams, Kings XI Punjab and Royal Challengers Bangalore have clashed each other in 24 matches from the previous seasons. Both the teams have equally won 12 matches on a tie.

The Team Members

For a cricket team, it is very important to have a good team. All the players should be selectively best. They decide the fate of the game. The players of KXIP are:-

  • KL Rahul
  • Chris Gayle
  • Piyush Chawla
  • Chris Jordan
  • Mayank Agarwal
  • Mandeep Singh
  • Prabhsimran Singh
  • Arshdeep Singh
  • Harpreet Bhar
  • Nicholas Pooran
  • Sarfaraz Khan
  • David Mille

The players of RCB are:-

  • Virat Kohli
  • AB de Villiers
  • Moeen Ali
  • Navdeep Sahni
  • Finn Alien
  • Pavan Deshpande
  • Glen Maxwell
  • Dan Christian
  • Mohammed Siraj
  • Pawan Negi
  • Adam Zampa
  • Daniel Sams
  • Kyle Jamieson

Toss prediction and Pitch Report

The key element at the beginning of the game is a toss. It is really hard to predict the winner of the toss but according to the probabilities the toss has always been in favor of the chasing teams as per the previous matches. The Ahmedabad stadium in Gujarat has been rough for the batting team but is proven to be an excellent pitch point for the fielders. As per history, both the teams have been equal in competition against each other. This makes the match more exciting to watch. All the fans and audience are eagerly waiting for tomorrow.

The Weather Report

The weather tomorrow at Ahmedabad will be high around 43°c. It will be really tiring for the players to play for long hours with 4% humidity

Who will win?

The batting as well bowling skills of the RCBs are excellent in this season. They have improved themselves a lot since the previous matches. KXIP is also filled with good batsmen with high striking rates but they lack proper fielders. As per predictions from the previous reports the chances of winning tomorrow’s match are in favor of RCBs with 60% and KXIP with the rest 40%.

 

About the author

Ankita

Add Comment

Click here to post a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *