Cricket IPL

KKR Vs MI match preview report of 13th April -IPL 2021

The IPL has just begun and already it’s been four days since its start. The current season is the 14th edition of the IPL.

The 9th April match was the first match of the season between Mumbai Indians and Royal Challengers Bangalore in which RCB emerged as the winner.

The second match was between Delhi Capitals and Chennai Super Kings on 10th April. Delhi Capitals led by Rishab Panth was the winner.

The third match was scheduled for 11th April between Kolkata Knight Riders and Sunrisers Hyderabad. KKR took the lead in the match.

Today’s match is between Rajasthan Royals and Panjab Kings ( formerly know as Kings Eleven Punjab) at 7:30 IST. After the previous and today’s match schedule we are here to let you know about the sixth match of the season that is between KKR and MI. So here is the KKR Vs MI match preview report of 13th April -IPL 2021.

Source: fan2play.com

KKR Vs MI match preview, The Squad

KKR has retained most of its old players like Eoin Morgan, Dinesh Karthik, Nitish Rana, Shubman Gill, Rinku Singh, Rahul Tripathi, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Kuldeep Yadav, Lockie Ferguson, Pat Cummins, Prasidh Krishna, Sandeep Warrier, Shivam Mavi, Varun Chakravarthy, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine. With few additions like Shakib al Hasan, Karun Nair, Harbhajan Singh, Sheldon Jackson, Pawan Negi, Venkatesh Iyer, and Vaibhav Arora.

The ratio of retained and new players in Mumbai Indians is also quite the same as KKR. The retained players of MI are Rohit Sharma, Quinton de Kock, Anmolpreet Singh  Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan, Chris Lynn, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Anukul Roy, Jasprit Bumrah, Saurabh Tiwary, and Aditya Tare. The team has added 7 new players to its squad including Arjun Tendulkar, Adam Milne, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Piyush Chawla, James Neesham, Yudhvir Charak, and Marco Jansen.

KKR Vs MI, previous match report

Both the teams, Kolkata Knight Riders and Mumbai Indians. are in pretty good form this year. The coincidence is both the teams have played one match each in the 14th edition of the Indian Premier League and have won their respective matches. This makes the prediction game way tougher.

KKR Vs MI match preview, previous clashes

Though the teams are more powerful than before. And the game may take turns bit the previous clash reports should also be considered before betting on your team.

As per mykhel.com MI and KKR have had 27 matches in IPL, till now. Out of 27, 21 matches have been won by Mumbai Indians and just 6 matches have been celebrated by my Kolkata Knight Riders.

KKR Vs MI match preview, the prediction game

Both the teams have won a match each in this season. But we have also seen the head-to-head report of the clashes of the two teams. Though the game depends a lot on the toss and selection of the bowling and batting part and various other aspects. However, according to experts of the game, the chances of KKR winning the game is 44% whereas MI has chances to take a lead in the match with 56%.

About the author

Ankita

Add Comment

Click here to post a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *