RCB has always remained in the hearts of IPL viewers, whether they win or lose. But last year Royal Challengers Bangalore played to its best and made their way to qualifiers, and unfortunately, they couldn’t win. But this year RCB has changed a few things in their team. Yes, RCB is one of those teams who will be seen with a fresh look in the 14th season of IPL. RCB will play its first match in the opening itself. And RCB fans are eager to watch the fresh look of the team. According to IPL prediction, says that RCB 2021 full team will play at its best and has chances to win this year.
Players that are kept in the team:
Virat Kohli as we all know is the captain of RCB will surely play IPL 2021. Another strength pillar of RCB is AB de Villiers and Devdutt Padikkal are going to play this season. Yuzendra Chahal who is the go-to bowler for RCB is also on the team. Other keep players are Washington Sundar, Kane Richardson, Josh Phillipe, Navdeep Saini, Adam Zampa, Shahbaz Ahmed, and Pavan Deshpande.
After bidding an outrageous amount of 14.25 Cr, RCB picked up Glenn Maxwell to play in their team. The bid was intense it started from 2Cr and reached 14.25 Cr.
Players that are released are:
Some best overseas players like Aaron Finch, Chriss Morris, and Dale stern were released from the team. Also, Chriss Morris was the highest-bided player this year. Indian players like Moeen Ali, Isuru Udana, Pawan Negi, Gurkeerat Sing Mann, Shivam Dube, Umesh Yadav, and Parthiv Patel will not play for RCB this year.
The squad playing in IPL 2021 is:
Virat Kohli (captain), Devdutt Padikkal, Finn Allen, AB de Villiers, Pavan Deshpande, Washington Sundar, Daniel Sams, Yuzvendra Chahal, Adam Zampa, Shahbaz Ahmed, Mohammed Siraj, Navdeep Saini, Kane Richardson, Harshal Patel, Glenn Maxwell, Sachin Baby, Rajat Patidar, Mohammed Azharuddeen, Kyle Jamieson, Daniel Christian, Suyash Prabhudessai, K.S. Bharat.
Players bought at auction:
They bought Glenn Maxwell at a handsome amount of 14.25 Cr. While Sachin Baby, RCB picked Rajat Patidar up at 20 Lakhs. RCB spent 15 crores to get Kyle Jamieson and 4.8 crores to get Daniel Christian. Also, Suyash Prabhudessai and KS Bharat were picked up at 20 lakh.
Schedule of RCB of IPL season XI:
1) 9th April, Chennai- Mumbai Indians v/s Royal Challengers Bangalore 2) 14th April, Chennai- Sunrisers Hyderabad v/s Royal Challengers Bangalore.
- 18th April, Chennai- Royal Challengers Bangalore v/s Kolkata Knight Riders.
- 22nd April, Mumbai- Royal Challengers Bangalore v/s Rajasthan Royals.
- 25th April, Mumbai- Chennai Super Kings v/s Royal Challengers Bangalore.
- 27th April, Ahmedabad- Delhi Capitals v/s Royal Challengers Bangalore.
- 30th April, Ahmedabad- Kings XI Punjab v/s Royal Challengers Bangalore.
- 3rd May, Ahmedabad- Kolkata Knight Riders v/s Royal Challengers Bangalore.
- 6th May, Ahmedabad- Royal Challengers Bangalore v/s Kings XI Punjab.
- 9th May, Kolkata- Royal Challengers Bangalorev/s Sunrisers Hyderabad.
2) 14th May, Kolkata- Royal Challengers Bangalore v/s Delhi Capitals.
3) 16th May, Kolkata- Rajasthan Royals v/s Royal Challengers Bangalore.
4) 20th May, Kolkata- Royal Challengers Bangalore v/s Mumbai Indians.
5) 23rd May, Kolkata- Royal Challengers Bangalore v/s Chennai Super Kings.
This year RCB has transformed it to the best to reach the position of the winners. We will see it in new form while entering the pitch. Some new players added, and some removed to improve the strategy for winning and cut down the distance from the goal. Let’s hope to see RCB 2021 full team in its full form in the very first match itself and win the opening match of IPL 2021.
Stay tuned to get more updates on RCB 2021 full team updates 2021.