IPL

9th April MI VS RCB Match Prediction: Who will win Mumbai VS Bangalore

Indian Premier League popularly abbreviated as IPL is all set to start from 9th April 2021. The first match is scheduled between Mumbai Indians and Royal Challengers Bangalore.

Mumbai Indians is all packed with energy with Rohit Sharma as their captain. So far Mumbai has had no changes in the playing 11. But things have not been the same for Royal Challengers Bangalore. With the news of Devdutt Padikkal being tested positive, the team has gone haywire. Padikkal was supposed to be the opener for RCB. But now the team will have to find a legitimate replacement. He has his debut last season and ended up becoming the highest scorer with 473 runs in 15 matches which consisted of 5 half-centuries and has also been titled the emerging player of the year award in IPL 2020 for the same.

Many names have been suggested by the cricket gurus and expert panel, but nothing can be confirmed yet.

MI VS RCB Bhavishyavani of 9th April Match

RCB is being led by Virat Kohli as the capital.  Mumbai Indians’ captaincy is in the hands of Rohit Sharma. Both the players have well experienced the game and the IPL format. Though Rohit Sharma had been trolled for his growing tummy recently on the internet however he is not the one who can be taken lightly. Virat has worked a lot on his temper. But still can switch the game upside down by his aggressive striking and gameplay.

A lot of the prediction around who’s gonna win the very first match of IPL season 14 depends upon the toss. The toss results play a very important role. As a lot of aspects are directly and indirectly connected with who chooses to bat first. Since the toss results can not be predicted as it depends upon probability. But a lot of estimations can be made depending upon the team strength, batting lineups, and previous performances. To know more keep scrolling.

Mumbai VS Bangalore Winning chances you need to know

Mumbai Indians has very tough batting stars namely Rohit Sharma, Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, and Hardik Pandya who are sure to deliver a phenomenal show in the first match itself. Considering overseas players like Quinton de Kock and Kieron Pollard add a plus point to the strikers.

As per stats Mumbai Indians has won around

Royal Challengers Bangalore on the other hand has something seriously devastating. Though the Bangalore team has big names in the clan, the whole team is primarily depending upon Virat and AB de Villiers. The other key factor is the news of Devdutt Padikkal and he

Source: financialexpress.com

is not gonna be available for initial matches until he has recovered.

Since Mumbai has won three matches out of 4 from Bangalore in the previous seasons makes the chances of MI as the acers be around 58%. But considering the uncertainty of the game, RCB can be seen winning with a probability of 42%.

About the author

Ankita

Add Comment

Click here to post a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *