OPPO! We all have been loving this company a lot. This Chinese company has always made impossible things as possible. The innovations and technological products provided by the company to its users worldwide have been good and great. This time again Oppo is set to launch a new charger. Let’s have a look at it.
OPPO’s 125W charger is all set to be released
Features and Specs of OPPO’s 125 W charger that are tremendous
- The 125W flash charging technology is the most effective fast charging technology for cell phones in the industry at present.
- The latest 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 charging protocol is based on it. The OPPO Flash Charge raises the voltage to 20V in order to reach an impressive 125W, while the overall current decreases a little to 6.25A.
- Mainstream charging technologies like 65W PD (Power Delivery) and 125W PPS (Programmable Power Supply) are enabled by the 125W flash charge technology.
- OPPO says charging a 4000mAh battery to 41 percent takes just 5minutes, while the same battery can be fully charged in 20 minutes.
- OPPO has also focused on its safety security features by adding 10 more temperature sensors to monitor the charging status, given the incredibly high wattage being put into the smartphone.
- Fuse overvoltage security, Type-C to Type-C wire, and 128-bit high-strength encryption algorithm are more safe steps.
- It is still uncertain about the first OPPO variant that will ship with the 125W adapter.
- The probability of the flagship having the 125W adapter inside the retail box is not ruled out, given that OPPO will announce the Find X3 series in Q1 next year.