Huawei has been a company that is serving in the field of technology for years. Its latest and new developments have always been making its customers feel at the top. This time Huawei is all set to release a brand new along within partnership with Amazefit and guess what, the watch is now certified by FCC too. This new watch will be arriving with some of those brand new features and specifications. Let’s have a look at it in detail now.
FCC Certifies Amazfit GTS2e and GTR 2e Smartwatches
With respect to its Amazfit GTR and GTS smartwatches of the second generation, Huami can borrow a leaf from Huawei. Just as Huawei announced the Huawei Watch GT 2e, two new Huami watches called Amazfit GTR 2e and GTS 2e were revealed in FCC documents.
Features Of Watches
- The Amazfit GTS 2e has model number A2021, first spotted by TizenHelp, while the Amazfit GTR 2e has model number A2023.
- The photos from the FCC documents indicate that there will be a round display on the GTR 2e while there will be a square display on the Amazfit GTS 2e. Unfortunately, there’s not any other detail about the two watches.
- Compared with the Watch GT 2, the Huawei Watch GT 2e was introduced with a sporty look.
- While both classic and sports versions of the Amazfit GTR 2 are available, the variations between both are restricted to the strap material and the watch color.
- If Huami is on the same route as Huawei, then compared to the regular versions, the Amazfit GTR 2e and GTS 2e could have a more sports-like look.
When should we expect the watches?
If you are thinking about that when these new watches will be available for you to purchase, there is no news as of now yet. It is however speculated they both may kick off this year, or they may arrive next year. Nonetheless, once we have more information, we will make sure to let you know.