Word Friday morning that following Thursday’s pro forma public hearing, the SUNY Board, as expected, has unanimously voted to shutter the 155-year-old Long Island College Hospital, at 339 Hicks Street. The Brooklyn Eagle is posting updates as they come in. More at Brooklyn Heights Blog.
SUNY Board Unanimously Votes To Close LICH
About Chuck Taylor
- lilly lopez on Local Elected Officials’ Statement on LICH
- JohnHancock on SUNY Drops LICH Talks with Peebles; Turns to Fortis
- Peggy on New York Daily News On Attempt to #SaveLICH – ‘A Waste of Time and Money’
- LICHson on New York Daily News On Attempt to #SaveLICH – ‘A Waste of Time and Money’
- Ed Revuelta on #SaveLICH: Full Service Hospital Deal Dead