The Chocolate Room in Cobble Hill and Park Slope will be donating 20% of its sales to the Mayor’s Fund to Advance New York City to benefit the hurricane relief effort this Wednesday, November 7th. This includes locations in Park Slope (86 Fifth Ave between St. Marks Pl and Warren St) and Cobble Hill (269 Court St between Butler St and Douglass St) as well as its online store. The stores are open from noon to 11 p.m. on Wednesday. More info is here. Or you may contact owners Naomi Josepher and Jon Payson at 718-246-2600.
Chocolate Room To Donate 20% Of Wednesday Sales To Hurricane Relief
About Chuck Taylor
- lilly lopez on Local Elected Officials’ Statement on LICH
- JohnHancock on SUNY Drops LICH Talks with Peebles; Turns to Fortis
- Peggy on New York Daily News On Attempt to #SaveLICH – ‘A Waste of Time and Money’
- LICHson on New York Daily News On Attempt to #SaveLICH – ‘A Waste of Time and Money’
- Ed Revuelta on #SaveLICH: Full Service Hospital Deal Dead