It was more than a year ago that neighborhood institution Sahadi’s petitioned to expand the gourmet & Middle Eastern food market at 187 Atlantic Avenue. Good things come to those who wait: Sahadi’s will close from September 17-23, as it begins an extensive expansion that will tie in three storefronts. Read more on the Brooklyn Heights blog here.
Atlantic Avenue’s Sahadi’s Preps For Wall-To-Wall (To Wall) Expansion
About Chuck Taylor
- lilly lopez on Local Elected Officials’ Statement on LICH
- JohnHancock on SUNY Drops LICH Talks with Peebles; Turns to Fortis
- Peggy on New York Daily News On Attempt to #SaveLICH – ‘A Waste of Time and Money’
- LICHson on New York Daily News On Attempt to #SaveLICH – ‘A Waste of Time and Money’
- Ed Revuelta on #SaveLICH: Full Service Hospital Deal Dead