Brooklyn’s Community Board 2 will hold its next general meeting Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 6 p.m. in the third-floor auditorium of The Brooklyn Hospital Center, 121 DeKalb Avenue at St. Felix Street. The meet will include presentations from Dr. Richard Becker, President & CEO of The Brooklyn Hospital; and Dr. Stacy De-Lin, with the Committee of Residents and Interns at the Save Our Safety Net Campaign. Other items include the Chairperson’s Report from John Dew, District Manager’s Report from Robert Perris, as well as an Open Session for community issues.
Brooklyn’s Community Board 2 Meeting: Wednesday, September 12
About Chuck Taylor
- lilly lopez on Local Elected Officials’ Statement on LICH
- JohnHancock on SUNY Drops LICH Talks with Peebles; Turns to Fortis
- Peggy on New York Daily News On Attempt to #SaveLICH – ‘A Waste of Time and Money’
- LICHson on New York Daily News On Attempt to #SaveLICH – ‘A Waste of Time and Money’
- Ed Revuelta on #SaveLICH: Full Service Hospital Deal Dead