This swing (photo) at the “little” LICH playground on Henry Street (corner of Amity) has been broken for about a year. It’s very frustrating because small kids don’t realize it, try to sit on it, and it’s obviously very unsafe. I’ve seen about a hundred tantrums where parents are prying their disappointed kids off of it. I wonder why it hasn’t been repaired after all this time and I’d like to call some attention to it, is possible. I think many, many families will agree with me that this needs to be addressed at this beloved park for small kids.
Swing at LICH Playground Unsafe
About Claude Scales
- lilly lopez on Local Elected Officials’ Statement on LICH
- JohnHancock on SUNY Drops LICH Talks with Peebles; Turns to Fortis
- Peggy on New York Daily News On Attempt to #SaveLICH – ‘A Waste of Time and Money’
- LICHson on New York Daily News On Attempt to #SaveLICH – ‘A Waste of Time and Money’
- Ed Revuelta on #SaveLICH: Full Service Hospital Deal Dead