Greenpoint’s well-known Peter Pan doughnuts (the ones Tina Fey professed her love for) are now being sold at the Brooklyn Farmacy (513 Henry Street) on Saturday mornings. The Farmacy will open on weekends starting at 10am when the doughnuts will be delivered. Though the selection may be limited compared to the original bakery-this weekend’s included glazed, chocolate glazed, red velvet, sour cream glazed and two types of crullers-they definitely live up to the hype.
Peter Pan Doughnuts Come to Cobble Hill
About Mark Hayes
- lilly lopez on Local Elected Officials’ Statement on LICH
- JohnHancock on SUNY Drops LICH Talks with Peebles; Turns to Fortis
- Peggy on New York Daily News On Attempt to #SaveLICH – ‘A Waste of Time and Money’
- LICHson on New York Daily News On Attempt to #SaveLICH – ‘A Waste of Time and Money’
- Ed Revuelta on #SaveLICH: Full Service Hospital Deal Dead