CHB pal/ Brooklyn Tattoo owner Adam Suerte caught a photo of this ATM near his shop that has been ironically “modified” by a graffiti writer. Anyone who has been charged $5 bucks by one of these machines to get to their own money would mostly likely agree with the artist’s statement. Suerte adds that a few ATMs along Smith have been given this treatment.
Graffiti Writers Give ATM Expanded Meaning on Smith Street
About Homer Fink
- lilly lopez on Local Elected Officials’ Statement on LICH
- JohnHancock on SUNY Drops LICH Talks with Peebles; Turns to Fortis
- Peggy on New York Daily News On Attempt to #SaveLICH – ‘A Waste of Time and Money’
- LICHson on New York Daily News On Attempt to #SaveLICH – ‘A Waste of Time and Money’
- Ed Revuelta on #SaveLICH: Full Service Hospital Deal Dead